Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in Real Simple magazine and plan to try it out on the Fourth.
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 lbs baby back ribs (2 racks)
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, brown sugar, chili powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Rub on ribs and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Grill the ribs, covered, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.