1/5 Photos of Dry Rub Pork Ribs
2 hrs 10 mins
A simple, no hassle, no mess and delicious method for "falling off the bone" pork ribs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 racks pork ribs (or as many racks as required)
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Cut pork ribs into sections of 3 or 4 bones.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients well, sprinkle on both sides of ribs and rub into the meat.
- 4Seal rib sections in foil with a tablespoon of water in each package, and bake for 2 hours on a cookie sheet in the center of the oven.
- 5Open foil carefully as steam escapes.
- 6Can be crisped on a hot BBQ if desired but will be great just the way it is.
- 7(Enjoy with oven cooked potato nuggets for a really simple meal).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dry Rub Pork Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1164.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: