Recipe by Dug
A simple, no hassle, no mess and delicious method for "falling off the bone" pork ribs.
Top Review by broke student
This was superb! I didn't have the mustard, but I don't think I missed it! I made one rack and still used the seasonings for the 4 racks. It was amazing! I put about a Tlbs of Stubbs BBQ on top so it would be more "like eating at home with my family" feeling. They were better than my mothers! My girlfriend said they were great, and she isn't the biggest fan of anything with "flavor," so another 5 star review!
- 4 racks pork ribs (or as many racks as required)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cut pork ribs into sections of 3 or 4 bones.
- Mix remaining ingredients well, sprinkle on both sides of ribs and rub into the meat.
- Seal rib sections in foil with a tablespoon of water in each package, and bake for 2 hours on a cookie sheet in the center of the oven.
- Open foil carefully as steam escapes.
- Can be crisped on a hot BBQ if desired but will be great just the way it is.
- (Enjoy with oven cooked potato nuggets for a really simple meal).