A simple, no hassle, no mess and delicious method for "falling off the bone" pork ribs.
Make and share this Dry Rub Pork Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cut pork ribs into sections of 3 or 4 bones.
- Mix remaining ingredients well, sprinkle on both sides of ribs and rub into the meat.
- Seal rib sections in foil with a tablespoon of water in each package, and bake for 2 hours on a cookie sheet in the center of the oven.
- Open foil carefully as steam escapes.
- Can be crisped on a hot BBQ if desired but will be great just the way it is.
- (Enjoy with oven cooked potato nuggets for a really simple meal).