Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Stage Left Chef Anthony Bucco. This has a cup of Espresso in the mix.
- 1 cup espresso
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mint, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Generously coat the lamb.
- Allow the rub to sit on the lamb for an hour.
- Do not be concerned with the moisture developing on the lamb.
- Place the lamb in the preheated oven, and cook to desired temperature.