Recipe by luvmybge
This is a great dry rub. My friend Barb gave it to me.
Top Review by Ann Stone
I prefer "dry ribs" not dripping with any sauce. Just tried this today on 2 slabs of ribs - cooked them slow and low (3 hours at about 250 degrees) great flavor - sweet but sorta spicy. They don't NEED any sauce!
- 118.32 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml kosher salt
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 2.46 ml Old Bay Seasoning
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 2267.96-2721.55 g baby back ribs
- barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all herb and spice ingredients.
- Rub over both sides of ribs.
- Let sit in refrigerator for a couple hours or overnight.
- Bake in covered pan at 325 degrees F.
- for 2 1/2-3 hours or until done.
- At this time you can refrigerate until ready to barbecue or immediately put on moderately heated grill and brush your favorite barbecue sauce over them while turning and heating through.