1/7 Photos of Dry Rub for Barbecued Ribs
3 hrs 10 mins
This is a great dry rub. My friend Barb gave it to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all herb and spice ingredients.
- 2Rub over both sides of ribs.
- 3Let sit in refrigerator for a couple hours or overnight.
- 4Bake in covered pan at 325 degrees F.
- 5for 2 1/2-3 hours or until done.
- 6At this time you can refrigerate until ready to barbecue or immediately put on moderately heated grill and brush your favorite barbecue sauce over them while turning and heating through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dry Rub for Barbecued Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (602 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1738.2
- Calories from Fat 1100
- Total Fat 122.3 g
- Saturated Fat 44.2 g
- Cholesterol 476.2 mg
- Sodium 2318.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 131.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning