This is a great dry rub. My friend Barb gave it to me.
Make and share this Dry Rub for Barbecued Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all herb and spice ingredients.
- Rub over both sides of ribs.
- Let sit in refrigerator for a couple hours or overnight.
- Bake in covered pan at 325 degrees F.
- for 2 1/2-3 hours or until done.
- At this time you can refrigerate until ready to barbecue or immediately put on moderately heated grill and brush your favorite barbecue sauce over them while turning and heating through.