Lot's of flavor. Used this first on chicken and decided it would do well on just about any type of meat. Tweeked this just a bit, as the original recipe called for both the pepper AND the cayenne pepper - Yowza!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- 2Rub mixture into the meat and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- 3Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 4Store leftover mixture in an airtight jar or in the freezer.
- 5Makes just shy of one cup.
- 6From texascooking.com.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dry Rub for Any Meat
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2500.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.1 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: