Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lot's of flavor. Used this first on chicken and decided it would do well on just about any type of meat. Tweeked this just a bit, as the original recipe called for both the pepper AND the cayenne pepper - Yowza!
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Rub mixture into the meat and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Store leftover mixture in an airtight jar or in the freezer.
- Makes just shy of one cup.
- From texascooking.com.