Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make and wonderful to have on hand. A real money saver. Great to give bottles of these great dry mixes as shower gifts.
- Put crackers through blender on high speed until powdered.
- Add parsley, minced onions, and dill weed.
- Blend again until powdered.
- Dump into bowl.
- Stir in onion salt, garlic salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Put into container with tight-fitting lid.
This is the BEST! I made it using only 1/2 the dill because I was afraid it would be too much. (Personal taste) I added some Hormel Real Bacon Bits to make it into Bacon Ranch and it tasted even better than my favorite that costs about $4.00 a jar. This will be my fav from now on. No more store-bought second best for me! Thanks a bunch Barbara.
wonderful!!! My family thinks this tastes better than the real stuff. Great dry mixed with butter and poured over popcorn!!!
I have tried different recipes for 'Ranch' mix, but this one is definetly the best. Instead of using mayo and buttermilk, I used 2 cups of sour cream for the dip. For the dressing I use 1 c. sour cream and 1 c. buttermilk. Good recipe!