Recipe by Aroostook
Easy to make and wonderful to have on hand. A real money saver. Great to give bottles of these great dry mixes as shower gifts.
Top Review by Nancy Sneed
This is the BEST! I made it using only 1/2 the dill because I was afraid it would be too much. (Personal taste) I added some Hormel Real Bacon Bits to make it into Bacon Ranch and it tasted even better than my favorite that costs about $4.00 a jar. This will be my fav from now on. No more store-bought second best for me! Thanks a bunch Barbara.
- 15 saltines, finely crushed
- 2 cups minced parsley flakes, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup instant minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dry dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup onion salt
- 1⁄4 cup garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup garlic powder
To make salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Put crackers through blender on high speed until powdered.
- Add parsley, minced onions, and dill weed.
- Blend again until powdered.
- Dump into bowl.
- Stir in onion salt, garlic salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Put into container with tight-fitting lid.