- 450 g potatoes, cubed 25 mm
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kalonji
- 5 fresh chili peppers, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 small cauliflower, cut in 25mm
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Par boil the potatoes for around 3 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir fry the kalonji seeds and sliced chilies for a minute.
- Sprinkle over the turmeric.
- Add the potatoes and cauliflower and sir fry for 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add the salt and stir fry until the potatoes are fully cooked.