Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From today's Weekend magazine, Rima Soni's Q & A Trouble shooter column.
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Apply on dry hair.
- After 1 hour, wash off with a very mild shampoo.
- Make sure you dilute the shampoo with water before using.
- Do this regularly for best results.
- Besides this, brush your hair at least three times a day, giving a minimum of 10 strokes each time.
- This helps to activate the natural oil and distribute it to the hair evenly.