Prep 12 hrs
Cook 4 mins
Love these little suckers. Great football munchies!
- 1 lb pork spareribs, cut into 1 inch lengths
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 3 drops sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- Combine soy sauce, wine vinegar, garlic salt, pepper and sesame oil in a large glass bowl.
- Add the cut ribs and toss well.
- Marinate at least 6 hours, overnight is perfect.
- When ready to cook, heat oil-at least 2 inches deep-to 375 degrees.
- In a strong bag combine the flour and cornstarch.
- Drain the ribs and add to flour mixture and toss well.
- Fry ribs in batches, depending on the size of your skillet until well browned and crisp.
Yummmmmm eeeeeeeeee not much more to say.
I have to say this is the BEST Dry Garlic Rib recipe ever! I followed the recipe word for word, and it turned out even better than most I have tried in restaurants! I added extra garlic, just because I love garlic so much! Thanks for sharing, I will be making this again :) and its so very easy and fast! 5 Stars from me! :)
GREAT RECIPE! My first time doing dry garlic spareribs..the stuff in take-out is fatty and not very good! I had 3 lbs to make, and followed Chef's lead about the salt. I used 1/2 salt and 1/2 powder. AND pulled off some fat!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM the BEST! I work as a nurse and had abit leftover so..of course decided to share. I gave out the recipe like MAD! Thanks!!!