1/3 Photos of Dry Garlic Ribs
Easy to make Easy to take...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut your pork ribs into cubes or bite size pieces.
- 2In a ziplock bag mix soysauce, hoisin sauce, garlic powder& Onion Powder.
- 3Mix thoroughly.
- 4Put the pork pieces into the bag and refridgerate in the marinade as long as possible- overnight is best.
- 5When ready to cook the pork pieces- drain off any excess marinade.
- 6Mix together the flour and cornstarch in either a bowl or a bag.
- 7Put the pork pieces in to the flour mixture a few at a time to coat them.
- 8Tap off any excess flour and deep fry/fry in the heated oil.
- 9Sprinkle the cooked ribs with a bit more garlic after they are cooked.
- 10Serve hot or cold.
- 11Prep time does not include marinade time.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dry Garlic Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (568 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2901.4
- Calories from Fat 1971
- Total Fat 219.0 g
- Saturated Fat 32.2 g
- Cholesterol 337.2 mg
- Sodium 4834.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 103.7 g