Recipe by Rita~
I love this and my DH makes it perfectly for me! This Bombay Blue Sapphire gin really needs nothing it's wonderful. Also try garnishing with the large capers with stem attached.
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
LOVE this martini, this is my favorite way to drink martinis. Sometimes DH will use jalapeno stuffed Olives and that gives it that extra zing. Blue Sapphire is the ONLY way to go.
- 3 ounces iced bombay blue sapphire gin
- 1⁄8 ounce dry vermouth
- 3 olives or 1 large capers
- 6 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill your martini glass in freezer for 10 minutes or fill with ice cubes and cold water to chill.
- Place ice cubes in a metal shaker top with gin and shake very very very well.
- Empty water from glass if used.
- Pour vermouth into chilled glass and swirl to coat glass then discard vermouth or use for the next glass.
- Strain very well shaken gin into glass and garnish with olives.
- Sit back and relax.