Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this and my DH makes it perfectly for me! This Bombay Blue Sapphire gin really needs nothing it's wonderful. Also try garnishing with the large capers with stem attached.
- Chill your martini glass in freezer for 10 minutes or fill with ice cubes and cold water to chill.
- Place ice cubes in a metal shaker top with gin and shake very very very well.
- Empty water from glass if used.
- Pour vermouth into chilled glass and swirl to coat glass then discard vermouth or use for the next glass.
- Strain very well shaken gin into glass and garnish with olives.
- Sit back and relax.
LOVE this martini, this is my favorite way to drink martinis. Sometimes DH will use jalapeno stuffed Olives and that gives it that extra zing. Blue Sapphire is the ONLY way to go.
Yum! I went out and bought vermouth just for this. I did not use olives or capers but instead added a lemon twist. Very delicious! Perhaps this will be my new signature drink, especially because we just got a set of martini glasses for our wedding.
This is the martini that inspired my martini glass collection! I love Bombay Sapphire! There's a subtle licorice to it that I haven't experienced in any other gin. This is my favorite way to have it also, with very little vermouth. (p.s. I have that glass in my ever growing martini glass collection)