1/5 Photos of Dry Bombay Blue Sapphire Martini
I love this and my DH makes it perfectly for me! This Bombay Blue Sapphire gin really needs nothing it's wonderful. Also try garnishing with the large capers with stem attached.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill your martini glass in freezer for 10 minutes or fill with ice cubes and cold water to chill.
- 2Place ice cubes in a metal shaker top with gin and shake very very very well.
- 3Empty water from glass if used.
- 4Pour vermouth into chilled glass and swirl to coat glass then discard vermouth or use for the next glass.
- 5Strain very well shaken gin into glass and garnish with olives.
- 6Sit back and relax.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dry Bombay Blue Sapphire Martini
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.5
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 102.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g