Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Posting in reply to a recipe request. Found in Jean Pare's Pork Book.
- 3 lbs pork baby back ribs, cut into 1 bone portions
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Put ribs into large roasting pan.
- Bake in 300F oven for 45 minutes.
- Discard juices.
- Combine seasonings in small bowl and sprinkle about 1 tbsp over ribs.
- Stir well, cover and bake 250F oven for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with remaining spice mixture, stir and bake uncovered 45 to 50 minutes, stirring once or twice til golden brown and slightly dry.
- Well we finally got around to trying this recipe which I posted in response to a recipe request and I agree with the 3 star rating - I found it too salty, my husband liked it but overall I was not blown away. But still try if for yourself - we all have different tastes. Plus our ribs weren't very meaty.
We loved these!!! I have that same cookbook at home and since it's -25C/-13F outside today, I thought I'd try a recipe for ribs that didn't involve barbecuing!! I'm glad this recipe is already here!