- 1 (8 lb) seedless watermelon, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 16 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vodka
- 6 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Place watermelon in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine lemon and lime juice.
- Add sugar and whisk until it is dissolved.
- Add vodka and Grand Marnier.
- Pour mixture over the watermelon.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped mint.
- Put the salad in the refrigerator for 1 hour or less before serving.