Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the show "License to Grill"
- 1 (8 lb) seedless watermelon, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 16 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vodka
- 6 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint
- Place watermelon in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine lemon and lime juice.
- Add sugar and whisk until it is dissolved.
- Add vodka and Grand Marnier.
- Pour mixture over the watermelon.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped mint.
- Put the salad in the refrigerator for 1 hour or less before serving.
I made half the recipe for me and DH and we loved it. It was so refreshing, cold, perfect for the hot weather we have. The mint added a nice touch. Thanks Mercy :) Made for Healthy tag game
Brought this to a summer party and WOW! This was a big hit There was not a bit left! Bravo!