1/2 Photos of Drunken Shrimp Style Quick Marinade
This recipe created by Jayson Walker can be used for either shrimp, scallops or both. Cook time does not include skewer soaking or seafood marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak skewers in water for 45 minutes.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine vodka, citrus, ginger, garlic, sugar, and miso paste and whisk until mixed. Slowly whisk in oil until smooth.
- 3Pour marinade over unpeeled shrimp and scallops; cover and let marinate in refrigerator for 45 to 60 minutes.
- 4Preheat ~ ignite ~ light -- fire up your GRILL!
- 5Skewer shrimp and scallops (four to a skewer is optimal) and place on grill over direct heat. Allow tails and legs of shrimp to slightly blacken before turning. Scallops should brown slightly before turning.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Drunken Shrimp Style Quick Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.3
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 156.5 mg
- Sodium 3375.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: