This recipe created by Jayson Walker can be used for either shrimp, scallops or both. Cook time does not include skewer soaking or seafood marinating.
- Soak skewers in water for 45 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine vodka, citrus, ginger, garlic, sugar, and miso paste and whisk until mixed. Slowly whisk in oil until smooth.
- Pour marinade over unpeeled shrimp and scallops; cover and let marinate in refrigerator for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat ~ ignite ~ light -- fire up your GRILL!
- Skewer shrimp and scallops (four to a skewer is optimal) and place on grill over direct heat. Allow tails and legs of shrimp to slightly blacken before turning. Scallops should brown slightly before turning.