3 hrs 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 fluid ounces low sodium soy sauce
- 1 fluid ounce olive oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- 12 fluid ounces ale (NO lite beer please!)
- 6 tablespoons vodka
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dry minced onions
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke (for gas grill)
- 1Combine all ingredients in bowl suitable for marinating; add shrimp, and place in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- 2Cover grill with foil so shrimp does not fall through.
- 3Heat grill to high; place shrimp on foil and turn when first side turns pink, about 2 minutes.
- 4Cook on flip side for about 2 minutes.
- 5Serve hot with rice or may serve cold with cocktail sauce.
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Drunken Sailors
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.8
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 345.6 mg
- Sodium 1545.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 49.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium worcestershire sauce