Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple stove-top dish from Bon Appetit.
Make and share this " Drunken" Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork; sauté until brown and just cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer pork to plate; tent with foil to keep warm.
- Add onion and fennel seeds to same skillet and sauté until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in paprika; stir 15 seconds.
- Add wine, broth and lemon juice and boil until sauce thickens slightly, scraping up browned bits, about 5 minutes.
- Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon sauce over pork chops and serve.
These pork chops turned out flavorful and tender. Discovered that fennel does not agree with me so I can't honestly say I liked/loved it but DH did. Would love to try this again, minus the fennel and wine, with one cup of broth. Thanks for sharing.