- 1 cup Karo light corn syrup or 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie pastry or 1 frozen 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- 4 ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs slightly with a fork.
- Add sugar, Karo syrup, margarine, and vanilla; stir until blended.
- Stir in pecans and pour into pie crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- After pie is out of the oven, pour whiskey evenly over the hot pie and let it soak in for atleast 3 hours while cooling on a wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Don't give it to the kids!