Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. Fresh garlic is always good.
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 10 ounces condensed mushroom soup (1 can)
- 16 ounces light beer (1 bottle)
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Season the breasts, brown on both sides in butter. Remove and saute the mushrooms. Mix beer and cream of mushroom soup and blend well. Pour into skillet drippings and bring up to a simmer.
- Place breasts in an 8x8 pyrex dish and cover with sauce and mushrooms. Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven until done. Gravy will be nice and brown.
- Serve with favorite veggie and a salad. Would be quite nice with spaghetti squash -- Enjoy.