Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
These little chickens look so pretty sitting up on your grill. They come out so tender and juicy with just the right flavor. Perfect for entertaining or just a week night supper.
- clean out the inside and outside of the chicken. remove any odds and end parts stored in the chicken.
- open the beer can and dump out or drink half.
- sit the chicken on the can so that the can goes straight up the chicken's rump.
- the chicken should now sit upright on your grill or on a pan to put in the oven.
- rub cajun seasoning all over the chicken inside and out (use any seasoning you like really).
- stick the onion or potato in the chicken's neck to seal in the flavor.
- now it is ready for the grill. I don't know exact temps for chicken to be done, but it usually takes about 1 1/2 hours on my gas grill on medium. or the same amount of time in the oven at 350. note: I don't cook with charcoal so I don't know about it, but if you do, and want to try it, please post how long it took.
- when done, carefullt remove chicken from beer can and enjoy.