Recipe by Arcusaegis
Shooting for a healthy or lower calorie dish with a hearty flavor and this came out of the oven.
- 566.99 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, with rib meat (5 servings)
- 453.59 g whole white mushrooms (5 servings)
- 73.94 ml unsalted butter (5 servings)
- 453.59 g sweet baby red red wine (Laughing Cat-Carlson Vineyards)
- 4.92 ml thyme leaves
- 9.85 ml parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop mushrooms to desired size and place in bottom of 2.5 Qt casserole dish. Sprinkle Thyme and Parsley over mushrooms. Trim fat from Chicken breasts and slice to desired strips or cubes. Place Chicken on top of mushroom mixture. Pour Wine over mixture. Slice butter into thin pats and place on top of mixture. Cover and Bake at 375 for 1.5 hours or until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Serve alone or with favorite starch dish.