Recipe by Wrennie
An easy to prepare poultry dish that is fancy enough for company and easy enough for family! You can substitute any poultry (turkey, duck, grouse, etc) for the chicken and it will be equally tasty! Enjoy!
Top Review by ElaineAnn
To meet the PAC deadline I made 1 chicken breast with 1/2 can of cream of chicken soup and 1/3 cup chicken broth instead of wine. I really enjoyed this for dinner tonight. thanks for posting Wrennie. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 6 slices swiss cheese or 6 slices cheddar cheese or 6 slices American cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9x13 baking dish (a cake pan is fine) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread Cream of Mushroom soup on bottom of pan.
- Place chicken breasts in single layer on top of soup.
- Place a slice of cheese on each breast.
- Next, place a scoop of Cream of Chicken soup on top of the cheese.
- Mix Stove Top and wine in a bowl until stuffing is moistened.
- Using your hand, gently press a scoop of the moistened stuffing onto each of the chicken breast.
- Cover the pan with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes or until stuffing gets crisp on top.
- Use a spatula to remove breasts from the baking dish onto plates.