Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
Hey! My mom sent me this recipe- She and my dad loved it when they had it at a friend's Christmas Party last week. She had to add that yes, it has beer, but the alcohol burns off. She liked how it was flavorful but did not have a heavy ketchupy flavor. I look forward to trying it myself!
- 2 (3 lb) beef roast
- 2 packages Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 4 tablespoons Cavender's all purpose Greek seasoning
- 2 (12 ounce) cans beer
- Combine all ingredients and bake at 350 for 3-4 hours, or until the meat falls apart.
- Remove any fat.
- Tear meat apart more, and put it in a crock pot with the meat's juice.
- Serve on buns, and enjoy!