Recipe by TruckCook
The best marinade for your NY Strip steaks before you grill them. Works Great on chicken and pork chops as well.
- 12 ounces dos xx's amber beer
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of durkee grill creations smokey mesquite powder
- 1 -4 steak or 1 -4 chicken breasts or 1 -4 pork chop
Directions See How It's Made
- In your measuring cup of olive oil mix the seasoning together and pour into a gallon zip lock bag.
- Then add the Dos XX's beer
- Add your steaks, or chicken, or pork chops and seal the bag while squezing the air mostly out. Shake and mix the bag and place in the fridge over night.
- Anytime you open the fridge turn the bag.
- The longer you let this sit the better and more tender everything gets.
- Heat the grill to med-high heat and grill to your liking.