Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The best marinade for your NY Strip steaks before you grill them. Works Great on chicken and pork chops as well.
- In your measuring cup of olive oil mix the seasoning together and pour into a gallon zip lock bag.
- Then add the Dos XX's beer
- Add your steaks, or chicken, or pork chops and seal the bag while squezing the air mostly out. Shake and mix the bag and place in the fridge over night.
- Anytime you open the fridge turn the bag.
- The longer you let this sit the better and more tender everything gets.
- Heat the grill to med-high heat and grill to your liking.