The best marinade for your NY Strip steaks before you grill them. Works Great on chicken and pork chops as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In your measuring cup of olive oil mix the seasoning together and pour into a gallon zip lock bag.
- 2Then add the Dos XX's beer
- 3Add your steaks, or chicken, or pork chops and seal the bag while squezing the air mostly out. Shake and mix the bag and place in the fridge over night.
- 4Anytime you open the fridge turn the bag.
- 5The longer you let this sit the better and more tender everything gets.
- 6Heat the grill to med-high heat and grill to your liking.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Drunk Southwest Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1107.9
- Calories from Fat 972
- Total Fat 108.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: