The best marinade for your NY Strip steaks before you grill them. Works Great on chicken and pork chops as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In your measuring cup of olive oil mix the seasoning together and pour into a gallon zip lock bag.
- 2Then add the Dos XX's beer
- 3Add your steaks, or chicken, or pork chops and seal the bag while squezing the air mostly out. Shake and mix the bag and place in the fridge over night.
- 4Anytime you open the fridge turn the bag.
- 5The longer you let this sit the better and more tender everything gets.
- 6Heat the grill to med-high heat and grill to your liking.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Drunk Southwest Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1107.9
- Calories from Fat 972
- Total Fat 108.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: