4 hrs 5 mins
The Beer is what make this chicken juicy. Also great for grilling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove Innards from chicken and wash thoroughly.
- 2Spread Butter all over outside of chicken (I can't believe it's not Butter spray works best) Coat chicken well with Garlic Salt and Lemon Pepper.
- 3Place chicken standing up on beer can inserted in the bottom and place in a roasting pan uncovered.
- 4Put Garlic Cloves up under the skin at top of Chicken and at bottom.
- 5Place a few cloves inside cavity Put a few drops of Hot Sauce inside the cavity if desired.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 4-5 hours.
- 7The beer will keep chicken from drying out.
- 8Check occasionally to make sure chicken is still standing upright on beer can and has not fallen over.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Drunk Chicken / Beer Can Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 51.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 12.8 g