Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The Beer is what make this chicken juicy. Also great for grilling
Make and share this Drunk Chicken / Beer Can Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Remove Innards from chicken and wash thoroughly.
- Spread Butter all over outside of chicken (I can't believe it's not Butter spray works best) Coat chicken well with Garlic Salt and Lemon Pepper.
- Place chicken standing up on beer can inserted in the bottom and place in a roasting pan uncovered.
- Put Garlic Cloves up under the skin at top of Chicken and at bottom.
- Place a few cloves inside cavity Put a few drops of Hot Sauce inside the cavity if desired.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 4-5 hours.
- The beer will keep chicken from drying out.
- Check occasionally to make sure chicken is still standing upright on beer can and has not fallen over.