Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
My husbands Grandmother gave me this recipe and I have cooked it for my family and friends for years. The best part it it's so easy.
- Dredge chicken in flour with salt and pepper added.
- heat butter or oil in fry pan, brown chicken on both sides.
- mix both cans of soup, white wine and water.
- Pour over chicken and finish cooking in the oven.
- Cook on 475 degrees until internal temperature reached 170 degrees. approximately 40 minutes.