Recipe by KelBel
A sticky sweet drumstick. Serve with white rice and mixed vegetables. From weight watchers booklet "five & under" The nutrition is off in this recipe because you do not eat all of the marinade. The points value of 4 came from weight watchers. Cal 195, Fat 7g, Fiber 1g.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and ginger in a gallon zip lock bag.
- Add chicken drumsticks, squeeze out air, and seal the bag. Turn chicken to coat and let marinate for 2-24 hours in refridgerator.
- Preheat oven to 400. Line roasting pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Spread sesame seeds on plate.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard leftover marinade. Dip each drumstick in the sesame seeds to coat on one side.
- Place seeded-side up in the roasting pan. Bake for 30 minutes.