Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are great for snacking, or when you are rushed for time, super easy as an entree. Serve with your favorite salsa, warmed cheese sauce, or just plain! Ole!
- 1 1⁄2 cups of crushed tortilla chips (plain or spicy)
- 1⁄2 cup pepper sauce, such as Tabasco sauce (or more. If pepper sauce is too spicy, omit it and moisten the drummies with water.)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 dozen chicken drummettes
- In a large bowl, or resealable plastic bag, add the crushed chips and the taco seasoning.
- Pour the hot pepper sauce into a shallow bowl.
- Wipe the chicken with a damp paper towel.
- Moisten the drummies completely with the hot pepper sauce.
- Put a few of the drummies at a time into the bag of crushed chips, then shake the bag well to coat the drummies.
- Arrange in a greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered in 350 degree oven for 30 to 45 minutes, until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve with choice of salsa , Chile con Queso , or ranch dipping sauce.