Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A favorite icecream treat that we buy at the store and now we can make right here at home..ahhh...life is good--
- 2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup Spanish peanut, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cups Cool Whip
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 small chocolate bar
- Mix vanilla wafers, 2/3 cup of the peanuts, and butter together.
- Pat in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 2 cups cool whip.
- Layer over crumb crust and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, mix pudding and milk together.
- Pour over layers in pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Spread remaining 2 cups coolwhip over pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining peanuts.
- Grate chocolate bar over top.
- Cover and place in freezer.
- This may be served directly from freezer or after sitting at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
HOLY MOLY !!! This is absolutely FANTASTIC !! Glad this serves alot there will be more for us tommorow. Did not change anything here, and I would recommend that no one else does, as this clearly fits the bill. There is a perfect balance of ingredients here . Thank you Thank you !!! Made for PRMR tag.