Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup crushed Spanish peanut
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 small chocolate candy bar
- Mix vanilla wafers, 2/3 cup peanuts and margarine together.
- Pat into a 9" x 13" pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Layer over crumb crust and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile mix pudding and milk together.
- Pour over layers in pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Spread with 2 cups whipped topping.
- Top with remaining peanuts and grated chocolate bar.
- Cover and place in freezer.
- Can be served directly from freezer or after sitting at room temperature for 15 minutes.