Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
If you like drumstick ice cream treats, this is the cake for you. Cook time is freezing time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafers
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (1 liter) container Cool Whip
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Combine base ingredients and press into 9x13 inch pan, reserving 1/4 cup for top.
- Blend together cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, Cool Whip, vanilla and milk until smooth.
- Spread over base.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and swirl with knife for marble effect.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.