Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
If you like peanut butter, this one is so good and light.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed graham wafers
- 1⁄2 cup crushed peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 8 teaspoons chocolate syrup or 8 teaspoons fudge sundae sauce
- Mix first 4 ingredients and press into a 9x13 pan (Save a few crumbs for top).
- Cream next 3 ingredients together.
- Add vanilla, the eggs, and cool whip.
- Spread filling into crust.
- Dribble on sauce and marbilize with a knife.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs on top.
- Thaw before eating.
- (1 1/2 hrs).
Imake this all the time and it is always a hit.I put peanut butter in the crumbs but not it the filling.I also find it much tastier using crushed oatmeal cookies instead of gw crumbs .I also put the smuckers crackle chooclate topping on it and it hardens.soooooo good! Best dessert ever.
This is an awesome recipe. I have made this several times and everytime I do, everyone raves!!!! I use pecans instead of peanuts and like the other reviewer I use vanilla wafers. This is a terrific summer desert! You can also use caramel ice cream topping instead of chocolate depending on your preference!