- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 2⁄3 cup unsalted peanuts (crushed)
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 liter Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup nesquik chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- For base: melt butters together. stir in peanuts and graham crumbs. Reserve 3/4 cup for topping. Press into 9 x 13 pan.
- For filling: mix cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter & vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time. Fold in cool whip. pour over base. Drizzle brown cow on top and swirl through with a knife. Sprinkle 3/4 cup crumbs over top, with extra peanuts. Freeze at least 6 hours.
- Before cutting, let sit for about 15 minutes at room temperature. A pizza cutter works great.