Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The most delicious cheesecake EVER in my opinion. I make it at least twice a month.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 2⁄3 cup unsalted peanuts (crushed)
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 liter Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup nesquik chocolate syrup
- For base: melt butters together. stir in peanuts and graham crumbs. Reserve 3/4 cup for topping. Press into 9 x 13 pan.
- For filling: mix cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter & vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time. Fold in cool whip. pour over base. Drizzle brown cow on top and swirl through with a knife. Sprinkle 3/4 cup crumbs over top, with extra peanuts. Freeze at least 6 hours.
- Before cutting, let sit for about 15 minutes at room temperature. A pizza cutter works great.
i too love cheesecake and peanut butter very wicked dee
Have made this a couple of times now to rave reviews. It is almost impossible to to cut and serve straight from the freezer (pizza cutter works) so suggest moving to the fridge an hour or so before serving.