There is nothing I like better than to walking into a room where there are fresh cookies baking. The sweet aroma filling the room...mmmm makes my mouth water. I haven't made this one yet but I found it tucked away in an old cook book.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift dry ingredients, all except sugar, together.
- Cream margarine, shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Beat in dry ingredients until smooth.
- Blend in milk.
- Drop by tablespoon about 3 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.