Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Here is a super simple, but absolutely mouth-watering recipe from my dear Mother. You just can't go wrong with this one! Serve with toast or crusty bread. This is so sweet and wonderful you will make it on a regular basis.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, uncooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 large white onion, sliced into half moons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons Season-All salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup water
- In medium to large skillet, put all ingredients except water.
- Saute until shrimp liquid runs clear. Stir frequently.
- Should take about 20-30 minutes.
- Add water and cook 3-4 minutes more.