Little Red Bug's Note:
Seriously, folks. This is the BEST pasta recipe ever. You. will. love. it. I got it from my favorite internet chef. I'd post her info, but I don't want to share. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken (shredded and free of bones and skin)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 lb penne pasta
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes (drained and chopped)
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts (drained and quartered)
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Boil pasta according to directions.
- 2Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add onions and garlic. Cook until softened.
- 4Add chicken, tomatoes, and artichoke hearts. Stir until heated all the way through.
- 5Stir in heavy cream.
- 6Let this simmer for five minutes.
- 7Pour over cooked al dente pasta.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Drop Dead Fabulous Chicken, Artichoke, Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1243.8
- Calories from Fat 669
- Total Fat 74.3 g
- Saturated Fat 36.1 g
- Cholesterol 305.5 mg
- Sodium 1570.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.1 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 63.4 g