Recipe by manda1027
Another low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium recipe.
Top Review by njv874
As written, the dough was very soupy and not at all what I would consider a drop biscuit dough. I ended up adding about another 1/2 cup of flour to get the consistency right. I also added a touch of garlic salt. They were yummy! These biscuits were fluffy and very easy to make! Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- In seperate bowl, mix oil, milk and egg whites. Add to dry ingredients.
- Mix until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet with had been sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.