Nice light biscuits, very good with chicken or any stew. From Cooking Light.
Make and share this Drop Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- The dough for these biscuits is dropped into muffin tins instead of onto a baking sheet, but their final shape is still like that of traditional drop biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl, cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add milk, stir just until moist.
- Spoon batter in 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from pan immediately, place on a wire rack.
- Store any leftover biscuits in a zip loc plastic bag.
- To reheat in oven, wrap in foil.