From Campbell's recipe collection. You can make this in a crockpot too on a warm/low setting. If you overcook the meat, it turns tougher to bite through.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Heat French onion soup and worcestershire over medium-high heat; bring to a boil.
- 3Add roast beef slices and heat through, stirring occasionally.
- 4Divide beef among rolls.
- 5Top beef with cheese slices.
- 6Place sandwiches on a baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 3 minutes or until sandwiches are toasted and cheese is melted. You can toast the hoagies before adding the meat. They should be warm on the inside with a toasty outside. Place the meat inside, put into oven, and wait until cheese melts!.
- 8Top sandwiches with pepper rings.
- 9Serve with mashed potatoes and a beef gravy! And of course a side of fresh vegetables.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.6
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 2426.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled banana pepper rings