Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My dh loves this one and LF.
Make and share this Drink Till You Drop Breakfast Shake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1⁄4 banana, cut into pieces,i use 1/2 banana
- 10 fresh strawberries, i use frozen when out of season
- 1 ice cube
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except ice.
- Cover and blend on high speed.
- With machine still running, drop ice, one cube at a time.
- Blend about 10 seconds or until thick and frothy.
- To serve, pour into glass.
This was a perfect pick-me-up. I didn't prepare it for breakfast but I had it for a after dinner snack. I also used 1/2 banana. Wonderful, cool and refreshing. I will definitely be making this again.