- 4 dried tomatoes, 4 ",diameter
- vinegar, red wine
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, dried
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the dried tomato into small pieces.
- Put in a ceramic bowl.
- Pour on just enough vinegar to barely cover the tomato pieces.
- Crumble the dried herbs over the tomato pieces.
- Mix them in a bit.
- Add the oil, stir.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge, stirring occasionally until you are ready to dress the salad.