1/1 Photo of Dried Porcini and Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (EASY)
Always inspired by what I see and read, TRUE! Never made risotto before, but now I can say I did too! Granted is not the "traditional" way of making risotto, but this worked for me! Hope you enjoy my recipe! SOURCE: What's On The List? http://whatsonthelist.wordpress.com/2012/12/26/dreamy-creamy-porchini-and-mushroom-risotto/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g arborio rice
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 15 g dried porcini mushrooms, rehydrated**
- 15 g dried shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated***
- 150 ml white wine
- 150 ml chicken stock
- 100 ml shiitake mushroom water
- 50 g parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 pinch sea salt
- black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic paste
- 90 ml cream
- 1Rehydrate the mushrooms.
- 2Heat pan, add olive oil. Sauté red unions and mushrooms in oil.
- 3Add washed rice and garlic and garlic paste.
- 4Add wine, chicken stock, shiitake mushroom water and salt.
- 5Cook S-L-O-W-L-Y until rice is cooked (12-14 minutes); stirring frequently.
- 6Add cream and cheese, season and ENJOY!
- 7NOTE: If the sauce is too thick, can always add more chicken stock or wine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Porcini and Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (EASY)
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.4
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 424.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.8 g