Makes the equivalent of 3 (1.25 ounce) packages of soup mix. I picked this recipe up from our County Extension office. This is a low sodium recipe which contains 5.7mg of sodium compared to 3560.0mg of sodium from a store bought 1.25 ounce packet.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place in a storage container with a tight-fitting lid and seal tightly.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
- Stir or shake well before each use.
- Measure about 1/3 cup dry mix to use as a substitute for one 1.25-ounce package of purchased dry onion soup mix.