1/3 Photos of Dried Mushroom Soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
- 2Crush morels or other mushrooms with rolling pin, set aside.
- 3Stir the flour into the onion-celery mixture, add the water and crushed mushrooms. Simmer until the mushrooms are tender, (about 5 minutes).
- 4Add bouillon, milk and seasonings. Heat, but do not boil, and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (663 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 795.8
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.5 mg
- Sodium 1279.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 127.7 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: