1/1 Photo of Dried Fruit and Coconut Macaroons
A nice spin on the traditional coconut macaroon. Use whatever dried fruit mixture you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 325, lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 2Coarsley chop the dried fruit.
- 3Combine coconut, sugar, flour and salt; stir in egg whites and vanilla.
- 4Fold in fruit and nuts.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 15 minutes.
- 7Immediately remove the macaroons to a rack to cool.
- 8Repeat with remaining dough.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Fruit and Coconut Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g