Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Taken from Nanny Ogg's Cookbook. I thought they'd be great for Halloween
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄8 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- Whisk egg white until stiff.
- Gradually beat in the sugar.
- Sift in the cinnamon.
- Add rum flavoring and food coloring and mix well.
- Roll the mixture into pea-sized balls and set on waxed paper for 8 hours to set.
Hey! Are these the same ones that the Bursar takes? I think I NEED these.....