1/1 Photo of Dried Fig, Goat Cheese and Arugula Salad
Another tasty looking recipe that I found on a supermarket circular. The combination of figs and goat is such a pleasure, I'm looking forward to trying this. When I finally get around to making this, will probably look for some ways to reduce the oil in the dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 sprigs rosemary, stems discarded
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 ounces arugula
- 6 white dried figs, stems removed
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1Toast walnuts on a baking sheet in the oven at 300 degrees until they are just fragrant, about 4-5 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- 2In a food processor, or metal bowl, combine rosemary, honey, vinegar, water, mustard, salt, and pepper. Slowly blend in the oil.
- 3Combine arugula, figs and walnuts in a salad bowl. Give the dressing a final whisk and toss with salad. Divide salad onto four plates and garnish with one tablespoon of goat cheese.
- 4210 calories/12g fat/4g fiber.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Fig, Goat Cheese and Arugula Salad
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 100.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar