Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From www.samcooks.com. I can't wait to try this with smoked turkey! Would make an interesting turkey sandwich spread.
- 1⁄2 lb fresh cranberries
- 8 medium dried dates, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Place the fresh cranberries, dried dates and lemon in a food processor and process until well combined but not completely pureed.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, vinegar and cayenne pepper. Add to mixture and pulse a few times. Chill 1 hour before serving.
- Yield is estimated.