1/3 Photos of Dried Cranberry Shortbread
Az B's Note:
This is a tasty treat from Martha Stewart Holiday Cookies 2005. It doesn't make a lot of cookies, but it's super easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F with rack in center.
- 2Put butter, sugar, vanilla, flour, and salt, in large mixing bowl. Stir together by hand until combined, but not creamy. Stir in dried cranberries.
- 3Press dough evenly into 8" square baking pan.
- 4Bake until firm and pale golden, about 30 minutes.
- 5Let cool in pan on wire rack about 20 minutes.
- 6Run knife around edges to loosen from pan and move to work surface, right side up.
- 7Cut out using cookie cutter, or cut in to squares using knife.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Cranberry Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.4
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 298.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g