1/3 Photos of Dried Cranberry Shortbread
Az B's Note:
This is a tasty treat from Martha Stewart Holiday Cookies 2005. It doesn't make a lot of cookies, but it's super easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F with rack in center.
- 2Put butter, sugar, vanilla, flour, and salt, in large mixing bowl. Stir together by hand until combined, but not creamy. Stir in dried cranberries.
- 3Press dough evenly into 8" square baking pan.
- 4Bake until firm and pale golden, about 30 minutes.
- 5Let cool in pan on wire rack about 20 minutes.
- 6Run knife around edges to loosen from pan and move to work surface, right side up.
- 7Cut out using cookie cutter, or cut in to squares using knife.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Cranberry Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.4
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 298.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g